Together, your donation to United Way helped to improve someone’s life. Because of a successful campaign season last year:
• 1,500 children attended quality childcare and afterschool programs helping them to prepare for, and succeed in school.
• Over 5,000 families received support through energy assistance, rental assistance, financial support assistance, legal counseling, foreclosure counseling assistance and more.
• Over 55 individuals received their GED’s.
• More than 100 disadvantaged individuals (low-income or vulnerable) became employed.
• More than 5,000 children and adults received discounted prescription drugs benefits.
• More than 100 first-time mothers received access to prenatal care and child well-being training.
Together, United Way of Greater Union County and its staff, Board and volunteers say THANK YOU!