Building Successful Communities With Successful Families
United Way of Greater Union County’s operating Family Success Centers (FSC) are multi-service organizations providing critical resources and supports to families and children around a continuum of care, from birth to adulthood- and are located in Union County.
An anchor partner has deep roots in its community. An anchor partner is a multi-service organization providing critical services associated with supporting families and children along the continuum of care from birth to adulthood.
• Jefferson Park Ministries (Elizabeth)
• PROCEED, Inc. (Elizabeth, Union)
• Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless (Elizabeth)
• The Connection for Women and Families (Summit)
• YMCA-EUC (Hillside)
• The Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern NJ
COMMUNITY RESOURCE PARTNERS
United Way of Greater Union County partners with non-profits and government agencies throughout the county to help deliver the human services our community needs. There are 36 organizations in our Community Resource Network, each playing a vital role in connecting individuals and families of Union County, North Plainfield and South Plainfield to the support they need. Members in our Community Resource Network work to build a continuum of care – providing critical services ranging from pre-natal health classes to strengthening life skills. Our Network helps people build a stronger support system, assists them through crises and works with them to create long-term stability and self-sufficiency for their families:
- Cerebral Palsy League
- Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless
- Gateway YMCA of Eastern Union County
- Holy Redeemer
- Jefferson Park Ministries
- PROCEED, Inc.
- Salvation Army of Elizabeth
- Hillside Family Success Center
- King's Daughter Day School
- Neighborhood House Association
- Salvation Army of Plainfield
- Second Street Youth Center
- United Family and Children's Society
- Rahway Community Action Organization
- Rahway Day Care Center, Inc.
- Roselle Day Care Center