Building Successful Communities With Successful Families
United Way of Greater Union County’s operating Family Success Centers (FSC) are multi-service organizations providing critical resources and supports to families and children around a continuum of care, from birth to adulthood- and are located in Union County.
An anchor partner has deep roots in its community. An anchor partner is a multi-service organization providing critical services associated with supporting families and children along the continuum of care from birth to adulthood.
• Jefferson Park Ministries (Elizabeth)
• Communities in Cooperation (Linden, Rahway)
• Prevention Links (Roselle)
• Proceed, Inc. (Elizabeth, Union)
• Elizabeth Presbyterian Center (Elizabeth)
• Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless (Elizabeth)
• Homefirst (Plainfield)
• Plainfield Board of Education-Family Success Center (Plainfield)
• The Connection for Women and Families (Summit)
• Urban League of Union County (Elizabeth)
• YMCA-EUC (Hillside)
• The Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern NJ