United Way works with companies, governments, nonprofits and other organizations to address complex challenges on a worldwide scale. Our partners contribute more than money. Their ideas, volunteer power, in-kind support and more are helping build stronger communities.
An anchor partner has deep roots in its community. An anchor partner is a multi-service organization providing critical services associated with supporting families and children along the continuum of care from birth to adulthood.
2015 - 2016 Corporate Partners
Corporate partners engage in workplace campaigns that unite employees in all offices or branches of a company, and gives them an opportunity to donate, volunteer and speak out for causes that matter to them. Corporate partners play a vital role in raising funds for our anchor partners and initiatives, and also serve as our resource for volunteers to get involved in annual drives such as our Season of Caring food drives and the Stuff the Bus book bag and school supplies drives.
COMMUNITY RESOURCE PARTNERS
United Way of Greater Union County partners with non-profits and government agencies throughout the county to help deliver the human services our community needs. Over 55 organizations have joined our Community Resource Network, each filling a vital role connecting individuals and families of Union County, North Plainfield and South Plainfield to the support they need. Community Resource Network members work to support families and individuals by building a continuum of care – providing critical services ranging from pre-natal health classes to strengthening the life skills of the families in our community. The Network helps the people in our community build a stronger support system, assists them through crises and works with them to create long-term stability and self-sufficiency for their families.
• ARC of Union County
• Atlantic Health/Overlook Hospital Family Service
• Boys & Girls Clubs of Union County
• Brand New Day
• Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services
• CASA of Union County
• Catholic Charities
• Central Jersey Legal Services
• Community Access Unlimited
• Community Service Association of New Providence
• Contact We Care
• Cranford Family Care Association
• Dept. of Children and Families: Div. of Child Protection and Permanency-Union County Office
• Families and Communities Together
• Family Promise
• Family Support Organization of Union County
• Good Grief, Inc
• Groundwork Elizabeth
• Holy Redeemer Home Care
• Jewish Community Center of Central NJ
• Jewish Family Services of Central New Jersey
• King's Daughter Day School
• Lifetime Support, Inc,
• Literacy Volunteers of Union County
• Neighborhood Health Services Corp.
• Neighborhood House Association
• New Jersey Parents Caucus
• Occupational Center of Union County
• Plainfield Area YMCA–Plainfield
• Planned Parenthood of Greater Northern NJ
• Rahway Community Action Organization
• Rahway Day Care Center
• Resolve Community Counseling Center
• Resolve Ministries, Inc.
• Roselle Collaborative for Youth and Families
• Roselle Day Care Center
• Sage Eldercare, Inc.
• Salvation Army
• Second Street Youth Center
• UC Div. of Social Services
• Union County College
• Union County Department of Human Services
• United Family and Children’s Society
• UPC Behavioral Healthcare
• Westfield Area Y
• YM & YWHA of Union County
• YMCA Central Jersey
• Youth and Family Counseling Services
• YWCA of Central Jersey
• YWCA Union County