Welcome to our Media Room
Learn about United Way of Greater Union County programs, news and events.
In light of the recent COVID19 pandemic impacting our nation, New Jersey and in Union County, United Way of Greater Union County has step forward to help those in need of support.
On November, 2, 2019, Phil Murphy Drops in for High Tea with United Way
2019 United Way video highlights interviews from people who received services through the organization and its partnerships with governmental entities, nonprofit agencies, foundations, volunteer initiatives and private donors. For full interviews of all participants, please visit www.uwguc.org/we.
May 2019 President & CEO discusses Youth Employment with JIll Horner on Comcast Newsmakers
President & CEO, James Horne, Board Chair, Alison Yablonowitz and VP Programs and Operations, Juanita Vargas talk about the impact in Union County and why its important we all Live United.
IN THE NEWS
- 2019 Union County Freeholder Board and United Way of Union County Partner in Summer Youth Employment Program
- Partnering Consortium Joins Forces to Build Confidence in Youth
- United Way Partners with Freeholder Board to Provide 200 Summer Youth Jobs (on the page scroll down)
Health and Wellbeing
- New Jersey Health Initiative
- Community Empowerment Expo
- United Way Receives Grant to Develop Age Friendly Community
- Seniors-Living Healthy Event Kicked Off Lifelong Plainfield Initiative